|Job Role||Customer Service Manager|
|Location||Stoke on Trent|
|Salary||35000 - 40000 per Year|
Customer Service Manager
Calling all Customer Service Managers! Are you looking for a new challenge? Can you effectively lead a team of Customer Service Advisors? Can you ensure the smooth running of a customer service team?
Our client based in Stoke on Trent are looking to recruit a forward thinking Customer Service Manager on a permanent basis. You will be responsible for a team of Customer Service Advisors, ensuring they are giving a first class service to all of your customers.
Key responsibilities as a Customer Service Manager include:
- Mentoring your team to ensure they work to the best of their ability
- Overseeing your teams KPI’s
- Ensure customers are getting the best possible service from your team
- Continuously be looking at ways in which service and processes can be improved
- Ensure all customer queries and issues are dealt with in line with their SLA
- Build good relationships with your team and customers
Key skills required:
- You will have led a team ideally in a customer service environment
- Have excellent customer service skills
- Able to monitor KPIs and SLAs
- Able to mentor a team
- Have knowledge of continuous improvement
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Appointments Personnel who are operating as a recruitment agency.
Apply Now Account Administrator Are you looking to join a great team within a successful company? They are looking for…
Apply Now Electrical Test Engineer Hours of work: Monday to Thursday 8:00am – 4:30pm Key responsibilities as an Electrical Test…
Apply Now Job Title: Transport Manager Location: Stoke-on-Trent Contract: Full Time, Permanent Working Hours: Monday to Friday 7:00am – 4:30pm…