|Job Role||Digital Co-Ordinator|
|Salary||20000 - 23000 per Annum|
Do you have a knack for all things digital?
If you know social media inside and out and want to help grow a brand imagine across all platforms, this might be the role for you!
Salary: £20,000 – £23,000 per annum
Hours of work: Monday to Friday office hours
Contract type: Permanent
From this role, you will work with all departments across the business, as well as numerous suppliers of photography, design and PR agencies. Your understanding of what drives engagement for brands across Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and You Tube will be a key role in the marketing team.
Key responsibilities as a Digital Co-ordinator:
- Create engaging content for social platforms including videos, reels, photos, stories etc. according to agreed social plan and brand guidelines.
- Maintain existing followers to social media accounts and grow followers as per agreed annual target.
- Develop a good personal awareness of competitor digital activity across all platforms (Instagram/ Facebook/ YouTube/ Tick Tok/Pinterest) and blog content.
- Set up and manage Instagram Shop.
- Upload new products onto website via WordPress including all assets and product copy.
Required skills as a Digital Co-ordinator:
- Knowledge of social media, YouTube and other popular digital platforms.
- Confident communicator and ability to present to all levels of a business.
- Enjoys a fast-paced commercial environment.
- Desire to be successful in Digital Marketing.
- Resilient, thrives on change and looks for continuous improvement in all that they do.
If you think that this is the Digital Co-ordinator role for, please enquire now!
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Appointments Personnel who are operating as an employment agency.
Apply Now Are you a HR Business Partner? looking for a new challenge? Are you CIPD qualified? Do you want…
Stoke on Trent
Apply Now Assistant Financial Analyst Salary: £25,000 to £30,000 Location: Stoke on Trent Job Type: Permanent Hours: Full Time, Monday…
Newcastle under Lyme Hybrid
Apply Now PURCHASE LEDGER CLERK Salary: £19k to £23k Location: Stoke on Trent Job Type: Permanent Great opportunity, growing team …