|Job Role||Digital Communications Lead|
|Salary||28000 - 30000 per Annum|
Digital Communications Lead
Our client is a successful manufacturing and distribution company based in Leek. They are looking to recruit a Digital Marketing Team Leader. Overseeing a team of 2 you will be responsible for driving all digital and social marketing. Overseeing the budget, creating new ways to increase engagement and reaching your target audience digitally through different online channels.
Key Responsibilities as a Digital Marketing Team Leader:
- Manage and develop a team of 2
- Oversee the digital sales budget
- Create commercial seasonal plans for all company websites
- Create and deliver social media strategy, following the annual plan
- Work with internal and external design specialists to create digital assets
- Ensure all external communications are in line with the company brand guidelines
- Work closely with external agencies and specialists to aid in the execution of the digital marketing plan
- Oversee the analysis, development and continuous improvement of the companies website
- Search engine optimisation and Google analytics
- Have awareness of the market and its competitors
- Establish KPIs for the team and monitor regularly
Desired Skills as a Digital Marketing Team Leader:
- Ideally you will have a degree or equivalent qualification in a Marketing related field
- Excellent knowledge of marketing strategies and driving digital marketing
- Social media knowledge
- SEO and PPC knowledge
- Google Analytics
- Have worked on word press
- Stakeholder management
- Understanding of design software such as Adobe Photoshop
- Leadership skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well established and successful company!
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Appointments Personnel who are operating as an employment agency.
Apply Now Job Title: Production Supervisor Location: Stoke-on-Trent Salary: Up to 36,000 Contract: Full Time, Permanent Working Hours: 6:00am 2:00pm…
Apply Now Job Title: Maintenance Engineer Location: Stoke-on-Trent Salary: Up to 36,000 Contract: Full Time, Permanent Working Hours: 8:00am 5:00pm…
Apply Now Our well-established client, based in Uttoxeter, are looking to recruit a Laboratory Service Engineer on a permanent basis….