|Job Role||Electrical Assembly Operative|
|Salary||20000 - 21000 per Annum|
|Sector||Technical and Engineering|
Electrical Assembly Operative
Our well-established manufacturing client based in Stone, are looking to recruit an Assembly Operative on a permanent basis to test and inspect a variety of products including water stills, heaters and mixer units.
Hours of work: Monday-Thursday 7am-3:30pm, Friday 7am-1pm
Key Responsibilities as an Assembly Operative:
- Assemble, test and inspect the ceramic and metal-topped hot plate/hot plate stirrer range including sealing of ceramic tile and usage of portable appliance tester (P.A.T.) plus usage of test rigs, checking RPM, amps and voltage
- Assemble and test a variety of intermediate sub-assemblies required to complete water stills, rotary evaporators, water baths etc, including PCBs, wiring harnesses, electronic assemblies, hose kits, assorted metal work, switches, caps, plugs etc
- Assemble and test larger equipment items such as industrial units and ovens
- Assemble a variety of miscellaneous metal work pieces in a light engineering environment including finger discs and clip plates for rotators, shaker platforms etc, using drills, saws, files etc.
Desired skills as an Assembly Operative:
- Strong ability to work effectively with various tools and equipment
- Be self-motivated
- Good communication skills
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work towards deadlines
- Effective teamwork skills and ability to work independently
If you believe you have the skills to become a successful Assembly Operative, please apply now!
This Assembly Operative vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Appointments Personnel who are operating as an employment agency.
Apply Now Our well-established client, based in Stone, are looking to recruit a Service Coordinator are a permanent basis. The…
Apply Now Job Title: Paint Sprayer Location: Stoke-on-Trent Salary: 9.20 per hour Working Hours: Monday to Thursday 7:00AM 4:30PM and…
Newcastle under Lyme
Apply Now Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm Ongoing temporary (long term) Newcastle under Lyme Our client is a national…