|Job Role||Finance Manager|
|Location||Stoke on Trent|
|Salary||35000 - 40000 per Annum|
|Sector||Accountancy and Finance|
Based in Stoke-on-Trent, the Finance Manager’s purpose is to provide comprehensive financial and business support to the Financial Controller. You’ll be working across our Community team focusing on not-for-profit and charities.
The role works with department heads and the management team to assist in financial decision making to inform business strategy and strives for continuous improvement of the management accounts pack to ensure it delivers the information required for decision makers across the business.
Working with multiple Heads of Departments and reporting to the Financial Controller responsibilities include:-
- Preparation of monthly management accounts together with commentaries and supporting analysis
- Preparation and support to budgeting & forecasting for the business
- Cost control of expenditure against approved budgets
- Analysis and recommendation of any operational efficiencies and potential cost savings
What will you need?
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Commercially astute qualified/QBE accountant with excellent analytical skills
- Knowledge of working in a not-for-profit environment with local government and councils is highly preferable
- Knowledge of government tendors would be ideal
- Understanding of accounting standards and legislation
- Commercial awareness with an interest in business and an understanding of how an organisation works and manages resources
- Able to prepare Financial Models – a highly competent user of Microsoft Excel
- Combines excellent communication and relationship building skills with which to influence and challenge at all levels.
What will you get?
- Flexible hours and hybrid working
- A range of benefits designed to support you inside and outside of work
- An opportunity to work in a business who places people at the centre of their focus
If you feel that you have skills to be successful in this Finance Manager role, please apply now.
This role is being advertised on behalf of Appointments Personnel who are acting as an employment agency.
Apply Now Are you a HR Business Partner? looking for a new challenge? Are you CIPD qualified? Do you want…
Stoke on Trent
Apply Now Assistant Financial Analyst Salary: £25,000 to £30,000 Location: Stoke on Trent Job Type: Permanent Hours: Full Time, Monday…
Newcastle under Lyme Hybrid
Apply Now PURCHASE LEDGER CLERK Salary: £19k to £23k Location: Stoke on Trent Job Type: Permanent Great opportunity, growing team …