|Job Role||FLT Driver|
|Role Type||Temp to Perm|
|Salary||10.00 - 10.50 per Hour|
Our well-established client based in Uttoxeter are looking to recruit an FLT Driver on a temporary on-going basis.
Working Hours: PM Shift 42.5hrs per week 4 DAY WEEK
14:30pm-01:30am Tuesday to Thursday
Key responsibilities as an FLT Driver:
- Completing general FLT and warehouse duties.
- Operating a Forklift Truck correctly.
- Adhering to health and safety procedures.
- Ensuring all duties are completed in a timely manner.
- Working independently and as part of a team.
- Working towards individual and team targets.
Desired skills as an FLT Driver:
- Ability to work towards deadlines.
- Team player with the ability to work independently.
- Time management and organisational skills.
- FLT Counterbalance License.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Appointments Personnel who are operating as an employment business.
Apply Now Our well-established client, based in Stone, are looking to recruit a Service Coordinator are a permanent basis. The…
Apply Now Job Title: Paint Sprayer Location: Stoke-on-Trent Salary: 9.20 per hour Working Hours: Monday to Thursday 7:00AM 4:30PM and…
Newcastle under Lyme
Apply Now Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm Ongoing temporary (long term) Newcastle under Lyme Our client is a national…