|Job Role||Group Management Accountant|
|Location||Newcastle under lyme|
|Salary||30000 - 35000 per Annum|
|Sector||Accountancy and Finance|
Group Management Accountant
GROUP MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTANT
Salary: £30k to £35k
Location: Newcastle under Lyme, Staffordshire
Job Type: Permanent
Hours – Full Time: Monday to Friday 37.5 hours a week
Our Client are looking for a Group Management Accountant to join their Group Finance Team providing pro-active and comprehensive support for their separate business units. You will be responsible for the production and development of accurate and timely Group financial reporting for the two Branded businesses within the Group with an overview of the other Group Entities and the Consolidation process.
As a Group Management Accountant, your key duties will include:
- To ensure that processes and procedures are implemented and continually assessed to ensure efficient financial reporting is completed within an outlined timetable.
- To prepare Entity accounts for both internal and external requirements ensuring accuracy and adherence to deadlines.
- To present to Group Financial Controller for detailed review in line with specified deadlines.
- Complete and maintain entity Financial Statements with detailed backup within reporting deadlines
- Complete monthly Balance Sheet reconciliations within reporting deadlines
- Ensure the Entities comply with the Group intercompany reconciliation process
- Delivery of professionally presented information
- Provision of first line assistance to the Business Units heads
- Assist in the preparation of Group Statutory Accounts FRS102 and year-end tax packs
- Provision and development of accounting analysis.
- Ensure all daily tasks within the role remit are completed as a matter of routine.
- Prepare required documents for all external auditors & agencies.
- Review and check that the Entity Fixed Asset register and assets are correctly recorded and depreciated and reconciles to the company nominal ledger.
- Provision of daily, weekly, monthly management information.
- Co-ordination of audit information for the responsible Entities
- To carry out such duties associated with the finance department that may arise from time to time.
As a Group Management Accountant, you will ideally possess the following essential skills:
- Group reporting experience
- Strong technical skills and highly numerate
- Analytical with acute attention to detail
- Critical thinking
- Strong excel skills – minimum requirement: advanced level
- Pro-active approach
- Organization and change management experience
- Proven people management experience
- Proven written and verbal communications skills
- Commercial judgment
- Flexibility whilst maintaining effective internal controls
- Knowledge of Sage line 200
If you feel that you have the skills to be successful in this Group Management Accountant role, please apply now!
The role is being advertised on behalf of Appointments Personnel who are acting as an employment agency.
Stoke on Trent
Apply Now Calling all Workshop Controllers! Are you looking for your next move? Do you want to be valued at…
Stoke on Trent
Apply Now Calling all Customer Service Managers! Are you looking for a new challenge? Can you effectively lead a team…
Apply Now Job Title: Maintenance Engineer Location: Stoke-on-Trent Salary: £35,000 – £40,000 Contract: Full Time, Permanent Working Hours: 45 hour…