|Job Role||Health & Safety Manager|
|Salary||45000 - 55000 per Annum|
|Sector||Health and Safety|
Health & Safety Manager
Our client, a global manufacturing business with one of the most recognisable and reputable brands around the world are looking to appoint a Health & Safety Manager to work from their Stoke-on-Trent site (Easily accessible from the M6) due to to an internal re-structure. As the Health & Safety Manager you will be an integral part of the site operations & functions, whilst championing Health & Safety both locally and at group level on a day-to-day basis.
Skills desired for this Health & Safety Manager position:
- Lead on Health, Safety & Environment for multiple sites
- Internal and external audits
- Lead change management
- Creating and embedding a culture of HSE excellence
- Ensure legal compliance HSE obligations are met through influencing at all levels of the manufacturing function and leadership team.
- Provide expert advice as part of the Leadership team
- Motivate and communicate through leadership to all levels of site employees
As a Health & Safety Manager, you will posses the following qualities/qualifications:
- NEBOSH / NCRQ Diploma or NVQ5 (or equivalent).
- ISO 18001 & ISO 45001
- Excellent communication skills with proven experience engaging with customers and internal stakeholders at all levels.
- A strong technical knowledge across relevant health and safety legislation, compliance, and regulations.
- A full driving licence and willingness to travel to our branches and sites around the country when required.
Salary: £45,000 – £55,000.
If you feel that you have the skills to be successful in this Health & Safety Manager role, please apply now.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Appointments Personnel who are acting as an employment agency.
Apply Now Are you a HR Business Partner? looking for a new challenge? Are you CIPD qualified? Do you want…
Stoke on Trent
Apply Now Assistant Financial Analyst Salary: £25,000 to £30,000 Location: Stoke on Trent Job Type: Permanent Hours: Full Time, Monday…
Newcastle under Lyme Hybrid
Apply Now PURCHASE LEDGER CLERK Salary: £19k to £23k Location: Stoke on Trent Job Type: Permanent Great opportunity, growing team …