|Job Role||HR Administrator|
|Salary||17500 - 17500 per Annum|
|Sector||HR and Recruitment|
Job Title: HR Administrator
Hours: Part time Monday to Friday 9am -3pm
A leading and well known company are looking to recruit a ‘HR Administrator’ to join their busy HR function. Working in a small team, you will responsible for the following duties;
Key responsibilities as a HR Administrator:
- Working with internal Managers and external recruitment partners to identify staff vacancies, recruit, interview, select and onboard applicants.
- Supporting in the development and distribution of company policies ensuring compliance with legal requirements.
- Providing current and prospective employees with information about policies, working conditions, salary and employee benefits.
- Assisting with staffing duties, including dealing with understaffing, performance management and disciplinary procedures.
- Maintaining HR system and staff records.
- Assisting with payroll duties.
- Working with Managers to identify training needs and opportunities.
- Providing a comprehensive and effective administrative support service to create and maintain office systems, data management and filing.
- Attending meetings where relevant and take accurate minutes and circulate to attendees.
Desired skills as a HR Administrator:
- Skilled in a range of IT packages including Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Ability to produce high quality work, paying attention to detail at all times.
This HR Administrator vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Appointments Personnel who are operating as an employment business.
Apply Now Job Title: Production Supervisor Location: Stoke-on-Trent Salary: Up to 36,000 Contract: Full Time, Permanent Working Hours: 6:00am 2:00pm…
Apply Now Job Title: Maintenance Engineer Location: Stoke-on-Trent Salary: Up to 36,000 Contract: Full Time, Permanent Working Hours: 8:00am 5:00pm…
Apply Now Our well-established client, based in Uttoxeter, are looking to recruit a Laboratory Service Engineer on a permanent basis….