|Job Role||H&S Advisor|
|Salary||35000 - 38000 per Annum|
|Sector||Health and Safety|
Our client, a global manufacturing business with one of the most recognisable and reputable brands around the world are looking to appoint a Health & Safety Advisor to work from their Stoke-on-Trent site (Easily accessible from the M6) due to to an internal re-structure. As the Health & Safety Advisor you will be an integral part of the site operations & functions, whilst championing Health & Safety both locally and at group level on a day-to-day basis.
The role of the Health & Safety Advisor is to assist the Health & Safety Manager and the company with the development and implementation of the site wide health and safety advice. The job holder will be responsible for the provision of Health & Safety support, monitoring and reporting.
As a Health & Safety Advisor, your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for the maintenance of the Occupational Health and Safety management system in line with company’s Health and Safety Strategy and Group’s requirements.
- Responsible for planning, managing and completion of the Health and Safety Inspection.
- Responsible to prepare health and safety reports and statistical information.
- Be able to identify of all health and safety related risks and issues across the business and assist in the design and arrangements necessary for the remedial actions.
- Ensure that site and specific risk assessments of equipment, systems and buildings are in place and suitable
Skills Essential to this Health & Safety Advisor role:
- NEBOSH National General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety.
- A minimum of 3 years’ relevant knowledge in a Health & Safety role within a Engineering, Logistics or Manufacturing
- Extensive knowledge of the Health and Safety at Work (ISO 45001 & ISO 18001)
- Able to work as part of a team and on their own initiative within specified guidelines and processes.
Salary: £35,000 – £38,000
If you feel that you have the skills to be successful in this Health & Safety Advisor role, please apply now.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Appointments Personnel who are acting as an employment agency.
Apply Now Are you a HR Business Partner? looking for a new challenge? Are you CIPD qualified? Do you want…
Stoke on Trent
Apply Now Assistant Financial Analyst Salary: £25,000 to £30,000 Location: Stoke on Trent Job Type: Permanent Hours: Full Time, Monday…
Newcastle under Lyme Hybrid
Apply Now PURCHASE LEDGER CLERK Salary: £19k to £23k Location: Stoke on Trent Job Type: Permanent Great opportunity, growing team …