|Job Role||Inbound Sales|
Our well-established client, based in Crewe, are looking to recruitment an Inbound Business Developer on a permanent basis. This is a great opportunity for a successful, target driven candidate to develop a career in sales and work on good commission structure.
Salary to be discussed at interview.
Working hours: Monday to Friday 8:30am – 5:00pm
Key responsibilities as an Inbound Business Developer:
- Take inbound calls from the existing customer base and potential customers to gain additional information.
- Achieve daily, weekly, and monthly targets.
- Follow up with customers in a timely manner and ensure good organisation.
- Have a positive attitude toward customers in all interactions and establish a positive rapport.
- Follow all processes and procedures that are put in place.
- Deal in a professional manner with all customer communications.
- Gain customer referrals to grow your customer base as well as referring into our other value-added product services.
- Hitting and exceeding sales targets.
Desired skills and as an Inbound Business Developer:
- Good communication skills and telephone manner.
- Knowledge in Customer/B2B relationship building, solution sales or account management.
- Motivated and ambitious to hit and exceed targets.
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel.
- Excellent team player.
- Maintain a positive work atmosphere and culture.
- Good understanding of sales in a call centre environment.
Perks of the job:
- Newly built Global Headquarters with onsite gym, break out rooms and canteen. Other facilities include PlayStation 4, table tennis and pool table.
- Excellent training and coaching.
- Friendly & supportive team working environment that encourages opportunities for self-development.
- Fantastic opportunities for ongoing development and progression.
- Life assurance and pension.
- Local and online discounts including discounted restaurants, travel, entertainment tickets with BenefitHub.
- Employee Fuel Card (after one year).
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Service Awards.
If you believe you have the skills to become a successful Lead Generator, please apply now!
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Appointments Personnel, who are operating as an employment agency.
Apply Now Our well-established client, based in Stone, are looking to recruit a Service Coordinator are a permanent basis. The…
Apply Now Job Title: Paint Sprayer Location: Stoke-on-Trent Salary: 9.20 per hour Working Hours: Monday to Thursday 7:00AM 4:30PM and…
Newcastle under Lyme
Apply Now Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm Ongoing temporary (long term) Newcastle under Lyme Our client is a national…