|Job Role||Credit Controller|
|Salary||25000 - 25000 annum|
|Sector||Accountancy and Finance|
Job Type: Full Time Permanent
Hours: Full Time, Monday to Friday
We have a Credit Control opening at the moment to work for a company based in Congleton. You will be responsible for ensuring that the payment of customer invoices is within agreed payment terms. In addition, they are responsible for the identification and avoidance of bad (aged) debt and exposure whilst ensuring high quality and service to customers and agencies.
As a Credit Controller, your key duties will include:
- Reconciliation and management of accounts ensuring adherence to credit terms
- Maintaining proactive contact with customers to ensure invoices have been received, are accurate and clear for payment
- Speaking to customers in advance ensuring that payments are ready to be issued on time and in full
- Ongoing audit and analysis of credit limits to mitigate the risk of exposure
- Resolve queries both internally and externally around outstanding invoices
- Set up new customer accounts accurately, in detail and prior to first invoice due date
- Make timely recommendations for preventative action where balances are outstanding and deemed “at risk”
- Make recommendations for legal action to collect monies owed if necessary
- Proactive contact with clients to ensure they are kept up to date with any issues or changes
- Ensure notes and actions are clearly recorded in the credit control system.
- Communicating and managing customer repayment plans as agreed with Credit Control Manager/Senior
- Consistently meet set targets and key performance indicators
- Take ownership of complex account problems
- Use judgment and act upon it to recognise where advice and support is needed to resolve account problems
- Personally ensure that clients are kept up to date on issues, exceptions or change
- Raise & process credit requests
As a Credit Controller, you will ideally posses the following essential skills:
- Credit Control experience
- Confident communication skills and an excellent telephone manner
- Excellent numeracy and literacy skills
- Strong customer service abilities and an understanding of query ownership and resolution.
- Be able to demonstrate a sense of urgency and effective prioritisation
- Be analytical, target driven
- Have the ability to work to strict deadlines
If you feel that you have the skills to be successful in this Credit Control role, please apply now.
This role is being advertised on behalf of Appointments Personnel who are acting as an employment agency.
|Contact No||01782 338787|
Apply Now Job Title: Business Development Location: Stoke on Trent Job Type: Full-Time or Part Time (flexible on…
Apply Now Are you a dedicated and detail-oriented professional seeking a pivotal role in finance? We are on…
Apply Now Are you passionate about providing exceptional customer service and driving sales success? We’re seeking a Key…