|Job Role||Purchase Ledger Controller|
|Salary||25000 - 27000 annum|
|Sector||Accountancy and Finance|
Purchase Ledger Controller
Join this vibrant Finance Department in Newcastle-under-Lyme as a Purchase Ledger Controller! Be at the forefront of financial precision and efficiency, overseeing the meticulous processing of supplier invoices, credits, and payments. This pivotal role ensures adherence to organizational policies and procedures while offering an opportunity to excel in delivering accurate financial insights and top-tier service.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Set up and manage new supplier accounts ensuring all the relevant data is obtained and entered into SAGE accounting software.
- Receive and match supplier invoices with purchase orders, ensuring all supporting documentation is checked and received.
- Obtain authorisation of supplier invoices via the correct signatory.
- Check and correctly code all supplier invoices to the nominal ledger.
- Process supplier invoices / credits.
- Monthly reconciliation of Supplier Statements.
- Process BACS payments ready for authorisation.
- Reconcile bank accounts.
- Manage and process postponed VAT invoices reconciling to HMRC reports.
- Carry out the month end/year end procedures for all purchase ledger related items.
- Manage expenses in line with the company policy.
- Deal with and resolve queries from customers and suppliers.
- Liaise with and support the Singapore office.
- Assist with annual audits.
- Provide cover within the Finance Department and carry out any other duties as required.
- Previous experience of working in a Finance Department.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good teamworking skills.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Strong numerical skills.
- Organised with good administration skills.
- Good knowledge and understanding of accounting software, preferably Sage 200.
- Experience of working with multi currencies.
- Good working understanding of spreadsheets.
If you feel that you have the skills to be successful in this Purchase Ledger Controller role, please apply now.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Appointments Personnel, who are acting as an employment business.
Apply Now CREDIT CONTROLLER Salary: £25k Location: Congleton Job Type: Full Time Permanent Hours: Full Time, Monday to…
Apply Now Elevate your career with us! Join our esteemed client, a leading business in Cheshire. As a…
Apply Now Job Title: Production Manager Monday – Friday 8.30am-5pm Salary up to £45k DOE Our well established…