|Job Role||Financial Accountant – 3 month temp|
|Salary||23.08 - 25.60 hour|
|Sector||Accountancy and Finance|
Financial Accountant – 3 month temp
Looking for an exciting interim financial role in the vibrant atmosphere of Stoke? Embrace this short-term opportunity to be the Interim Financial Accountant for a thriving small-scale production, wholesale, and distribution company. In this 3-month contract, you’ll spearhead the completion of monthly accounts, implement transitional changes, and contribute to streamlining financial processes. If you’re a qualified financial professional with advanced Excel skills, a collaborative mindset, and enjoy hands-on problem-solving, this role is the ideal match for you.
A 3-month short term contract to complete the following:
- Completion of monthly accounts for Site 1 on a Sage 1000 system dating back to April 2023.
- Complete all balance sheet reconciliations.
- Supplier/Customer Supplier reconciliations.
- Bank reconciliations x month.
- Support with provision of cashflow forecasts.
- Establish month end routines and document process notes.
- Support purchase ledger activity.
- Sensitively support transition of tasks to Site 2 Central Finance Department.
- Support transition of monthly accounts from Sage 1000 to Accord system.
- Develop reporting formats and account consolidation within the Accord system.
- Qualified or qualified by experience.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Presentation of work formatted for review.
- Hands on.
- Team player.
If you feel that you have the skills to be successful in this Financial Accountant role, please apply now.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Appointments Personnel, who are acting as an employment agency.
Apply Now Job Title: Sales Administrator – Trade Counter Location: Stoke-on-Trent Hourly Rate: £11.30 p/h Contract: Full Time,…
Apply Now Are you passionate about providing exceptional customer service and driving sales success? We’re seeking a Key…
Apply Now Are you a savvy marketer with a flair for crafting compelling campaigns? We’re seeking a Marketing…