|Job Role||Finance Accountant|
|Salary||45000 - 50000 annum|
|Sector||Accountancy and Finance|
A brilliant opportunity awaits a talented Finance Accountant to spearhead seamless financial operations, ensuring the precision and compliance needed for a business’s smooth sail. Work hand-in-hand with designated Financial and Commercial experts to navigate, manage and uphold financial standards.
What’s on offer?
- Working hours – Monday to Thursday 08.00 to 16.00 and Friday 08.00 to 14.00
- Up to £50,000
- Hybrid Policy – 60-40 split – in the office a minimum of 3 days per week
- Recording and processing of Client and Supplier invoicing and accounts.
- Produce periodic reports (eg Aged analysis, Month End Accounts, etc).
- Assist and prepare Year End Accounts.
- Assist the Directors in preparation of other reports required from time to time.
- Alert the Directors if company financial activities fail to comply with general accounting Policies.
- Reconciliation of all company accounts.
- Balance Sheet Reconciliation.
- Submit and Payment of Corporation Tax, PAYE and VAT Returns.
- Liaison with company commercial staff, finance staff, or other parties for the proper execution of accounting activities.
- Update and maintain correct classes of assets and monthly/annual depreciation.
- Alert, and/or brief the Directors of any abnormality or issue arising in the accounts which may impact business operation.
- Maintain and update company cash flow.
- Processing of bank Payments.
- Credit control and management of aged debt.
- Attendance in conjunction with carrying out the above duties at other locations than the Crewe Office.
- Ensure activities comply with company HSQE Policies, conform to contractual obligations and meet statutory HS&E regulations.
- Minimum Level 2 CIMA or upwards.
- Degree Qualified
- Experience of 3 to 4 years in a project based company – preferably construction.
If you feel that you have the skills to be successful in this Finance Accountant role, please apply now.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Appointments Personnel, who are acting as an employment business.
Apply Now Job Title: Sales Administrator – Trade Counter Location: Stoke-on-Trent Hourly Rate: £11.30 p/h Contract: Full Time,…
Apply Now Are you passionate about providing exceptional customer service and driving sales success? We’re seeking a Key…
Apply Now Are you a savvy marketer with a flair for crafting compelling campaigns? We’re seeking a Marketing…