|Job Role||Project Engineer|
|Salary||32000 - 38000 annum|
|Sector||Technical and Engineering|
Looking to steer your engineering expertise toward a vibrant, ever-evolving environment? Join this innovative company as a Project Engineer, where they’re seeking a skilled, hands-on professional or recent graduate. Delve into the realm of advanced Fluid Power solutions and take advantage of an enticing salary package, pension plan, and continuous opportunities for professional growth.
- The Project Engineer will serve as the first point of contact and support on all major plans.
- Support installation team to coordinate jobs including lead times on products, materials, and labour.
- Provide regular formal updates to internal and external customers.
- Identify new sub-contractors, vet them and manage them on jobs (where required)
- Liaise with and support the Projects Director on a daily basis.
- Support with the scheduling to ensure all works are scheduled on time
- Manage multiple jobs in parallel with competing demands on time and resources
- Ability to develop clear and concise financial metrics to measure and manage budgets.
- Plan work in advance to ensure all works are scheduled and completed in a timely manner.
Requirements of the Project Engineer:
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering or similar (preferred but not essential). Experienced mechanical services engineers, preferably time served.
- Experienced Project Engineer or similar
- Experience in Project Management
- Experience in all types of pipework installations
- Strong customer service and organisation skills
- Ability to access and support the specific needs of each customer
- Ability to access the quality of workmanship of engineers and sub-contractors
- Full driving licence
If you feel that you have the skills to be successful in this Project Engineer role, please apply now.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Appointments Personnel, who are acting as an employment business.
Apply Now Job Title: Sales Administrator – Trade Counter Location: Stoke-on-Trent Hourly Rate: £11.30 p/h Contract: Full Time,…
Apply Now Are you passionate about providing exceptional customer service and driving sales success? We’re seeking a Key…
Apply Now Are you a savvy marketer with a flair for crafting compelling campaigns? We’re seeking a Marketing…