|Job Role||Customer Development Manager|
|Salary||26000 - 30000 annum|
Customer Development Manager
Are you ready to take your career to new heights? We are seeking a passionate and results-driven Customer Development Manager to join this innovative team in Stoke. In this role, you will be a key player in meeting and exceeding business sales targets while actively growing, supporting, and developing new business opportunities with the Independent customer group.
What’s on Offer?
- £26,000-£30,000 + £3,000-£4,000 OTE
- Monday to Friday, 9-5
- Office based
- To meet or exceed business sales targets for the defined Independent customer group.
- To grow, support, service, actively develop new business opportunities.
- To take an innovative approach to increase brand awareness and to develop new routes to market opportunities for the defined Independent customer group.
- To support the wider business through proactive targeted tele-marketing activities.
- To proactively contact via telephone, email, or video conferencing, all defined existing and previous independent customers and establish up to date customer contacts and details and in the case of previous customers to identify any reasons for business discontinuing.
- To proactively research and identify potential new Independent customers for future acquisition.
- To fully manage the onboarding process and set-up for all new Independent customers, determining credit, arranging relevant training, arranging product demonstrations / roadshows (where applicable), providing customer training in pricing and purchasing tools, and providing initial purchase order support.
- To act as the key customer support contact for all Independent customers, answering basic technical questions where possible and liaising with Customer Services, Technical, Accounts and Logistics where required.
- To work closely with marketing to develop effective communication strategies to optimise customer acquisition, sales revenue potential, customer retention and brand awareness.
- To work collaboratively with the marketing team identifying key specifiers to target and contact via tele-marketing.
- To ensure all appropriate account and contact information is added to the XRM system.
- To ensure that all key communication exchanges are recorded within the XRM system.
- Background in manufacturing, engineering or construction.
- Good organisational skills.
- Administration skills.
- Confident phone manner.
- Team player.
If you feel that you have the skills to be successful in this Customer Development Manager role, please apply now.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Appointments Personnel, who are acting as an employment business.
Apply Now CREDIT CONTROLLER Salary: £25k Location: Congleton Job Type: Full Time Permanent Hours: Full Time, Monday to…
Apply Now Elevate your career with us! Join our esteemed client, a leading business in Cheshire. As a…
Apply Now Job Title: Production Manager Monday – Friday 8.30am-5pm Salary up to £45k DOE Our well established…