|Job Role||BOM Coordinator|
|Salary||30000 - 30000 annum|
|Sector||Warehouse, Manufacturing and Production|
Are you ready to play a pivotal role in driving accurate and effective product planning and manufacturing? We’re seeking a skilled Bill of Materials (BOM) Coordinator who will be responsible for aligning product specifications to ensure seamless planning, costing, and manufacturing processes within a fast-paced team. If you’re passionate about meticulous data management and contributing to streamlined operational success, this role is your gateway to make a substantial impact in a thriving environment.
Essential duties and accountabilities:
- Prepare Codes and BOMs for products based upon data received from engineering, purchasing, sales, marketing, marker room, contracts, and others.
- In coordination with the Engineering Support Supervisor, Designers, and other team members, identify data required and inform of missing data needed to complete projects.
- Maintains records for ongoing projects and provide progress reports as requested.
- Reviews new Codes and BOMs to ensure they are complete and accurate prior to releasing them.
- Create, maintain and modify product release forms and manage the storage of the forms.
- Responsible for working according to the company’s safety and quality standards.
- Complete projects based on priories set by Engineering Support Supervisor.
- Maintains a safe and clean work area.
- Performs other related duties as required and or as assigned.
If you feel that you have the skills to be successful in this Bill of Materials Coordinator role, please apply now.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Appointments Personnel, who are acting as an employment business.
Apply Now CREDIT CONTROLLER Salary: £25k Location: Congleton Job Type: Full Time Permanent Hours: Full Time, Monday to…
Apply Now Elevate your career with us! Join our esteemed client, a leading business in Cheshire. As a…
Apply Now Job Title: Production Manager Monday – Friday 8.30am-5pm Salary up to £45k DOE Our well established…