|Job Role||Assistant Accountant|
|Salary||26000 - 26500 annum|
|Sector||Accountancy and Finance|
Are you looking to join a vibrant Finance Department in Stoke as an Assistant Accountant? As part of this team within a larger Finance Department, you’ll report to the Finance Manager, diving into an exciting role that offers incredible benefits.
Overview of Role:
- Ensure client accounts are set to the correct status per internal procedures.
- Detailed analysis of accounts and updating of control spreadsheets.
- Support with the development of processes.
- Assist with reporting pack for management use.
- Other ad hoc duties as and when required.
Skills, Knowledge and Characteristics:
- Familiarity and skill with Microsoft Excel.
- GCSE Maths: C or above.
- A basic knowledge of chargebacks and their impact on business.
- Effective communicator in both a professional and social environment.
- Flexible to adapt to a hybrid working approach whilst maintaining working standards.
- Excellent work ethic and attention to detail.
What’s on Offer?
- 25 Days holidays.
- Paid personal day for your birthday.
- Hybrid working – good balance between the office environment and working from home.
- Subsidised canteen.
If you feel that you have the skills to be successful in this Assistant Accountant role, please apply now.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Appointments Personnel, who are acting as an employment business.
Apply Now CREDIT CONTROLLER Salary: £25k Location: Congleton Job Type: Full Time Permanent Hours: Full Time, Monday to…
Apply Now Elevate your career with us! Join our esteemed client, a leading business in Cheshire. As a…
Apply Now Job Title: Production Manager Monday – Friday 8.30am-5pm Salary up to £45k DOE Our well established…