|Assistant Management Accountant
|30000 - 35000 annum
|Accountancy and Finance
Assistant Management Accountant
Are you ready to take your accounting career to the next level? We are seeking a skilled Assistant Account Manager to join a brilliant fast-paced team in Newcastle-Under-Lyme. This role is designed to support the current team and the Finance Director in day-to-day accounting functions, providing you with a wide and interesting scope to shape your career path.
- Assist in the production of accurate and timely Monthly/quarterly closings in compliance with both UK and US accounting standards and in formats required to facilitate the UK team making meaningful decisions, whilst satisfying the requirements of USA Corporate and UK audit requirements.
- Help ensure tight controls that drive liquidity with specific attention to stock, debtors and creditors and the production of accurate cash flow forecast on a week by week basis
- Help maintain accurate accounting records and financial systems ensuring that supporting internal controls are appropriate and robust as the business develops, ensuring integrity and transparency, with guidance from Parent and auditors.
- Take ownership of month end balance sheet reconciliations and control accounts.
- Execute the monthly processing of payroll and other employee payments.
- Perform monthly VAT returns for a number of entities.
- Deliver daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly financial performance reports as appropriate, ensuring meaningful relevant data is communicated effectively to the appropriate people.
- Be involved in regular stock takes, reconciling and explaining any variances and taking full ownership of stock accuracy and reporting.
- Provide cover for other team members as and when required.
- AAT qualified or Part Qualified
- Sage 200 experience
- MS Excel Advanced
- Hard working and diligent. Up to date knowledge of accounting regulations
- 2 – 3 years in a Commercial accounts environment with a minimum of 1 year in a manufacturing setting.
- Margin and Costing Experience
- Experience of Management account Preparation
- Experience of Sage Payroll
- £30,000 – £35,000
- Monday to Friday with early finish Friday
If you feel that you have the skills to be successful as an Assistant Management Account please apply now.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Appointments Personnel who are acting as an employment business.
Apply Now £23,000 per annum plus an annual bonus Stoke on Trent My client is currently seeking a…
Apply Now Job Title: Yard Operative Contract: Temporary – Permanent Location: Stoke-on-Trent Hourly Rate: Starting at £11 p/h…
Apply Now Our client, a fast-growing specialist business based in the north of Stoke-on-Trent. Due to a role…