|Customer Service Advisor
|22000 - 23000 annum
Customer Service Advisor
Do you have a passion for customer service? We have a great career opportunity available working for our well-established client based in Stoke-on-Trent. You will be working for a business that values their employees and offers job security.
If you are adept to building and maintaining excellent working relationships with customers whilst striving to achieve high levels of customer satisfaction, this is a great career opportunity for you!
Job Title: Customer Service Advisor
Rotating shift of 8:30am-5pm and 8am-4:30pm.
Salary: £22,000 – £23,000
Key responsibilities as a Customer Service Advisor:
- Progressing customer orders to ensure they are delivered in a timely manner.
- Building and maintaining customer relationships.
- Maintaining accurate records and updating the database.
- Delivering a high standard of customer service.
- Handing a high volume of customer queries via telephone and email.
- Liaising with other internal departments.
Desired skills as a Customer Service Advisor:
- Computer and IT literate.
- Team player with the ability to work independently.
- High attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to prioritise and manage workload.
- Committed to building and maintaining customer relationships.
This Customer Service Advisor vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Appointments Personnel who are operating as an employment business.
Apply Now Our client, a fast-growing specialist business based in the north of Stoke-on-Trent. Due to a role…
Apply Now Our client, a global specialist manufacturing business based in the heart of Stoke-on-Trent. Due to continued…
Apply Now Job Title: HR Advisor Location: Stoke-on-Trent Salary: £28,000 Working Hours: Full-time (9am-5.30pm) Monday-Friday As an integral…