|40000 - 50000 annum
|Accountancy and Finance
We are looking for a Financial Controller who will be providing reporting and analysis of financial data and contributing towards management decisions for our client in Stoke on Trent. If you are looking for a new role to fit in with a great work/life balance, then please get in touch.
Why choose this role?
- £40,000 to £50,000 per annum
- Full time Monday to Friday.
A little bit about the role
- Lead financial planning and analysis to fuel informed decision-making.
- Manage financial reporting and ensure compliance with regulations.
- Drive cost-saving initiatives and optimise budget allocation.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to support key business objectives.
- Mentor and develop a high-performing finance team.
- CIMA Advanced Diploma or ACIMA/CGMA AAT qualified
- Proven experience in financial management and strategic planning.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in financial software and tools.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Appointments Personnel who are acting as an employment business
Apply Now £23,000 per annum plus an annual bonus Stoke on Trent My client is currently seeking a…
Apply Now Job Title: Yard Operative Contract: Temporary – Permanent Location: Stoke-on-Trent Hourly Rate: Starting at £11 p/h…
Apply Now Our client, a fast-growing specialist business based in the north of Stoke-on-Trent. Due to a role…