|Part time HR Advisor
|15 - 20 hour
|HR and Recruitment
Part time HR Advisor
Job Title: Part-Time HR Advisor
Pay Rate: £15-20 per hour
Working Hours: 2-3 days per week, flexible schedule
Are you a HR Advisor looking for a new opportunity, with an immediate start to join a growing manufacturing business based in Stoke-on-Trent. This progressive, forward-thinking company are looking for a Part Time HR Advisor to support a small, yet busy team.
Responsibilities as a HR Advisor include:
- Assisting HR with the process of recruitment, including vetting candidates, assisting with interviews and issuing employment contracts
- Supporting internal and external inquiries and requests related to the HR department
- Compiling and maintaining paper, digital and electronic employee records, including holiday and sickness leaves
- Processing payroll and assisting with the documentation of employee compensation and benefits
- Supporting HR-related training programs, workshops and seminars
- Entering employee data into computer database
- Coordinating logistics for new hire orientations
- Writing and submitting reports on general HR activities
- Overseeing HR events and meetings and coordinating management-employee communications
- Continuously learn the latest HR best practices to improve workplace efficiency
If you are interested in hearing more about this Part Time HR Assistant role, please inquire now!
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Appointments Personnel who are operating as an employment agency.
Apply Now £23,000 per annum plus an annual bonus Stoke on Trent My client is currently seeking a…
Apply Now Job Title: Yard Operative Contract: Temporary – Permanent Location: Stoke-on-Trent Hourly Rate: Starting at £11 p/h…
Apply Now Our client, a fast-growing specialist business based in the north of Stoke-on-Trent. Due to a role…