|Job Role||Life Insurance Advisor|
|Salary||22000 - 25000 per Annum|
Life Insurance Advisor
Our well-established client, based in Stoke-on-Trent, are looking to recruit a Life Insurance Advisor on a permanent basis. This is a great opportunity for any successful candidate who will have a passion for high levels of performance, whilst striving to be the best at what they do.
Key responsibilities as a Life Insurance Advisor:
- Make outbound warm calls to prospects, with the view to completing a fact find, providing advice on a range of suitable insurance products and processing the sale.
- Working towards and exceeding monthly targets.
- Accurately and efficiently enter customer information into company databases for mailing and billing purposes.
- Maintain working knowledge of products and services sold and delivers strong product knowledge.
- Work as part of a team and independently contributing to a positive working environment.
Desired skills as a Life Insurance Advisor:
- Proficient in using professional and suitable language and tone during phone calls.
- Target and sales driven mentality and commission motivated.
- Good understanding of margin and sales.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Ability to plan and prioritise workload.
If you believe you have the desired skills to become a successful Life Insurance Advisor, please apply now!
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Appointments Personnel who are operating as an employment agency.
Apply Now Our well-established client, based in Stone, are looking to recruit a Shipping Coordinator on a 9-month fixed term…
stoke on trent
Apply Now Monday – Friday 8.30am 5pm Our client is a successful manufacturing company in Stoke on Trent. They are…
Newcastle under Lyme
Apply Now Monday Friday 9am 5pm Our successful client in Newcastle under Lyme are looking to recruit an Events Administrator…