|Job Role||Maintenance Technician|
|Location||Stoke on Trent|
|Salary||28000 - 28000 per Annum|
|Sector||Transport and Logistics|
Calling all Maintenance Technicians! Are you looking for your next move? Do you want to be valued at work?
Our client based in Stoke on Trent are looking to recruit a knowledgeable Maintenance Technician who will oversee the repairs and maintenance of vehicles nationwide. Being the point of contact for all customers maintenance, refurbishment and accident repairs. This is an office based role with not contact with the actual vehicles. You will have good knowledge of vehicle maintenance and repairs.
Key responsibilities as a Maintenance Technician include:
- Schedule all work coming in
- Work closely with suppliers to get the most cost effective outcome
- Creating reports for clients
- Provide vehicle off road reports
- Ensure work is completed on time and within the agreed budget
- Advice customers on what work is required and the process their vehicle will go through
- Deal directly with manufactures
Key skills required:
- Have excellent knowledge of vehicles repair and maintenance
- Be able to schedule work
- Excellent communication skills
- Be very organised
- Able to cost jobs coming in
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Appointments Personnel who are operating as a recruitment agency.
Apply Now Account Administrator Are you looking to join a great team within a successful company? They are looking for…
Apply Now Electrical Test Engineer Hours of work: Monday to Thursday 8:00am – 4:30pm Key responsibilities as an Electrical Test…
Apply Now Job Title: Transport Manager Location: Stoke-on-Trent Contract: Full Time, Permanent Working Hours: Monday to Friday 7:00am – 4:30pm…