|Job Role||Marketing Executive|
|Salary||25000 - 27000 per Annum|
Are you looking to further your marketing career?
Our well-established client, based in Newcastle-under-Lyme, are looking for your advanced B2B marketing knowledge and ability to multitask to support the business in all aspects of marketing and development.
Key responsibilities as a Marketing Executive:
- Create high quality, effective marketing and communication activities.
- Support implementation of the sales, marketing and product strategy.
- Collaborate with various departments within the business such as Sales, Graphic Design and Purchasing to ensure projects are co-ordinated and delivered on time.
- Conduct, interpret and present market research insights and competitor analysis on future strategy and marketing activity.
- Coordinate and manage videography and photoshoots, ensuring high-quality content is produced for publishing via social media channels, group websites and third-party websites.
Required skills as a Marketing Executive:
- Good understanding of marketing principles and project management.
- Highly organised and ability to multitask.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbally.
- IT and computer literate – ability to use Microsoft Office, Google Analytics, WordPress or other similar programmes.
- High attention to detail.
- Knowledge and understanding of working in a marketing role.
If you are interested in the Marketing Executive role, please enquire now.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Appointments Personnel who are operating as an employment agency.
Apply Now Account Administrator Are you looking to join a great team within a successful company? They are looking for…
Apply Now Electrical Test Engineer Hours of work: Monday to Thursday 8:00am – 4:30pm Key responsibilities as an Electrical Test…
Apply Now Job Title: Transport Manager Location: Stoke-on-Trent Contract: Full Time, Permanent Working Hours: Monday to Friday 7:00am – 4:30pm…