|Job Role||Marketing Executive|
|Salary||24000 - 25000 per Annum|
Are you interested in perusing your marketing career with a successful, global company?
You will be responsible for the implantation of marketing plans, building brand awareness and creating sales leads through a mixture of digital and traditional marketing strategies.
Salary: £24,000 – £25,000 per annum
Hours of work: Monday to Friday 8:30am-5:00pm
Contract type: Permanent
Key Responsibilities as a Marketing Executive:
- Identifying and managing influencer relationships.
- Creating market specific content.
- Managing exhibitions & trade shows.
- Creating and managing social media and digital campaigns.
- Managing customer marketing requirements.
- Market research leading to strategy development.
Required skills as a Marketing Executive:
- Understanding of working within a marketing environment.
- Strong communications skills.
- Good research skills and ability to stay updated with relevant trends.
- Understanding of different social media platforms.
- IT and computer literate.
If you are interested in hearing more about this Marketing Executive role, please enquire now!
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Appointments Personnel who are operating as an employment agency.
Apply Now Account Administrator Are you looking to join a great team within a successful company? They are looking for…
Apply Now Electrical Test Engineer Hours of work: Monday to Thursday 8:00am – 4:30pm Key responsibilities as an Electrical Test…
Apply Now Job Title: Transport Manager Location: Stoke-on-Trent Contract: Full Time, Permanent Working Hours: Monday to Friday 7:00am – 4:30pm…