|Job Role||Materials Planner|
|Salary||28000 - 30000 per Annum|
|Sector||Warehouse, Manufacturing and Production|
Are you capable of enhancing the supply chain operations within a business?
You will collect and analyse supply chain data, recommending improvements to enhance performance and reduce costs by coordinating with your colleagues to implement these changes onto our systems.
Salary: £28,000 – £30,000 per annum
Hours of work: Monday to Friday 8am – 5pm, one day working from home
Contract type: Permanent
Key responsibilities as a Materials Planner:
- Determining the required materials and generating purchase orders in a timely manner, taking into account lead times, schedule changes and cancellations.
- Scheduling and overseeing the supply and delivery of materials and products.
- Ensuring materials meet specifications, quality standards and are cost-efficient.
- Tracking production volume and monitoring customer demand patterns and purchasing trends.
- Proactively work with suppliers and purchasing to mitigate any potential shortages and production downtime.
Required skills as a Materials Planner:
- Understanding of supply chain planning / scheduling.
- IT and computer literate and confident using Microsoft packages.
- Excellent problem-solving skills with a high attention to detail.
- Strong time management skills.
- Good communication skills with all levels of a business.
- Ability to build strong relationships with suppliers.
If you would like more information of the Materials Planner role, please enquire now!
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf on Appointments Personnel who are operating as an employment agency.
Apply Now Account Administrator Are you looking to join a great team within a successful company? They are looking for…
Apply Now Electrical Test Engineer Hours of work: Monday to Thursday 8:00am – 4:30pm Key responsibilities as an Electrical Test…
Apply Now Job Title: Transport Manager Location: Stoke-on-Trent Contract: Full Time, Permanent Working Hours: Monday to Friday 7:00am – 4:30pm…