|Job Role||Materials Planner|
|Salary||35000 - 40000 per Annum|
|Sector||Purchasing and Procurement|
Our well-established client, based in Macclesfield, are looking to recruit a Materials Planner on a permanent basis.
Working hours: Monday – Friday 8:30am – 5:30pm
Key responsibilities as a Materials Planner:
- Organize the supply of material to meet all requirements within production.
- Manage risks efficiently.
- Communicate and monitor actions in response to material shortages.
- Understand material requirements in line with business planning.
- Analyse customer sales and information.
- Control material delivery from supplier to point of delivery.
- Support procurement team in all operations including levels of stock and continuity of supply.
- Ensure data is up to date on the system.
- provide regular reporting and recommendations to stakeholders.
- Stock levels are always in line with production requirements.
- Liaise and negotiate with suppliers.
- Promote continuous improvement within all products.
- Regular reports.
- Report KPIs.
Desired skills for a Material Planner:
- Proven knowledge within procurements and materials.
- IT and computer literate with a strong understanding of Sage.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills.
- Proven knowledge in leadership and management.
- Good understanding of supply chain management and processes.
- Excellent coordination skills.
- Ability to motivate and drive a team.
- Relationship builder.
If you feel you could be successful as a Materials Planner, we would love to hear from you!
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Appointments Personnel who are acting as an employment agency.
Apply Now Our well-established client, based in Stone, are looking to recruit a Service Coordinator are a permanent basis. The…
Apply Now Job Title: Paint Sprayer Location: Stoke-on-Trent Salary: 9.20 per hour Working Hours: Monday to Thursday 7:00AM 4:30PM and…
Newcastle under Lyme
Apply Now Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm Ongoing temporary (long term) Newcastle under Lyme Our client is a national…