|Salary||24000 - 26000 per Annum|
Circa – £25,000
Are you looking to boost your career within the Conveyancing industry?
Are you looking for great progression opportunities at a fast-growing firm?
Are you looking to work for a company who uses technology to improve processes?
Our client, a forward-thinking Conveyancing firm who are looking for someone to complement their existing team. The successful applicant will be working within a fast paced and progressive environment and be a part of a small friendly team, advising on all aspects of the conveyancing process with the aid of a case management system. You will be responsible from instruction through to completion including dealing with Freehold, Leasehold and unregistered Remortgages. You should be personable and dynamic with a desire to learn and develop within property. In return we provide ongoing support and offer training and development to ensure individual’s reach their optimum potential
- Assisting a Paralegal and will be given a training plan to develop your skills and knowledge with the aim to taking on your own case load.
- You will then be responsible for management of your own case load, including file reviews.
- Deal with all stages of Remortgage files (title approvals, search results, mortgage offers and conditions).
- Sign off Remortage files and completions.
- Ensures compliance with all regulatory and SLA requirements.
- Deliver exceptional Customer Service.
- Assists Team Leader in managing overall Team capacity, reporting and MI requirements.
- Salary Circa £25,000 per annum (DOE).
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays.
- Company Pension.
- Great opportunities within property law, and career progression into the roles of Conveyancing Assistant and Conveyancing Fee Earner.
- Free parking.
Apply Now Account Administrator Are you looking to join a great team within a successful company? They are looking for…
Apply Now Electrical Test Engineer Hours of work: Monday to Thursday 8:00am – 4:30pm Key responsibilities as an Electrical Test…
Apply Now Job Title: Transport Manager Location: Stoke-on-Trent Contract: Full Time, Permanent Working Hours: Monday to Friday 7:00am – 4:30pm…