|Job Role||Personal Travel Advisor|
|Salary||20000 - 23000 per Year|
Personal Travel Advisor
Personal Travel Advisor
HYBRID OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE!
Do you love all things travel and thrive in a sales environment?
Our rapidly growing client are looking for you to provide luxury holiday quotes and bookings to customers via the web and over the phone! Using your great knowledge of travel and strong communication skills, you will be able to reach achievable commission in no time!
Hours of work: 40 hours per week split over five shifts, including weekends and evenings until 21:30
Key responsibilities as a Personal Travel Advisor:
- provide holiday quotes and convert them into bookings, as well as giving advice via phone, email, live chat, and social media channels.
- Identify customer needs and match them with a suitable product. Selling to them the benefits of the holiday package and upselling at every opportunity.
- Provide professional, informative, and friendly responses to all customer enquiries. Ensuring all quotes are responded to in a timely manner.
- Work in a fast paced, target driven environment and will be required to retain lots of knowledge about different destinations, hotels and booking systems.
Required skills as a Personal Travel Advisor:
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills
- Strong knowledge of working within the travel industry.
- Capable of managing their workload within a fast-paced environment, whilst focusing on multi-tasking a diverse workload and prioritising accordingly.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Able to build rapport with customers and provide an exceptional customer journey.
Perks of the job:
- Travel benefits
- Educational trips
- Progression opportunities
- Training and development
- On-site parking
If you feel like this is the right next step in your career, please enquire now!
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Appointments Personnel who are operating as an employment agency.
Apply Now Are you a HR Business Partner? looking for a new challenge? Are you CIPD qualified? Do you want…
Stoke on Trent
Apply Now Assistant Financial Analyst Salary: £25,000 to £30,000 Location: Stoke on Trent Job Type: Permanent Hours: Full Time, Monday…
Newcastle under Lyme Hybrid
Apply Now PURCHASE LEDGER CLERK Salary: £19k to £23k Location: Stoke on Trent Job Type: Permanent Great opportunity, growing team …