|Job Role||Product Trainer|
|Location||Stoke on Trent|
|Salary||21000 - 21000 per Annum|
Calling all Trainers! Are you looking for your next career move? Is your role not challenging you anymore?
Our well established and growing client, based in Stoke-on-Trent are looking to recruit a Product Trainer on a permanent basis. Our client can offer you a fantastic working environment within a supportive and friendly team. They appreciate and recognise everyone working for them and will develop your skills and get you to where you want to be!
Salary: £21,000 p/a DOE
Contract type: Permanent
Hours of work: 35 hour working week, Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm or 8am – 4pm
Key responsibilities of a Product Trainer:
- Training new and existing clients on their systems which will include producing invoices, VAT returns and accounting for invoices
- Training clients on other products such as marketing products and advertising systems
- Offering remote and on site training
- Maintain all customer records of all training completed
- Send out campaigns to clients to encourage further training or to up date their training
Required skills as a Product Trainer:
- Have worked in a training role
- Excellent communication skills
- Be technically minded ideally to understand the systems they train on
- Be confident in presenting to customers
- Be organised and have excellent attention to detail
If you feel like this is the role for you, please enquire now.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Appointments Personnel who are operating as a recruitment agency.
Apply Now Are you a HR Business Partner? looking for a new challenge? Are you CIPD qualified? Do you want…
Stoke on Trent
Apply Now Assistant Financial Analyst Salary: £25,000 to £30,000 Location: Stoke on Trent Job Type: Permanent Hours: Full Time, Monday…
Newcastle under Lyme Hybrid
Apply Now PURCHASE LEDGER CLERK Salary: £19k to £23k Location: Stoke on Trent Job Type: Permanent Great opportunity, growing team …