|Job Role||Production Operative|
|Salary||19000 - 20000 per Year|
|Sector||Warehouse, Manufacturing and Production|
Job Title: Production Operative
Contract: Full Time, Permanent
Working Hours: Monday to Friday – 05:45-14:15 Monday to Friday (early shift) 14:00 – 22:30 Monday to Thursday (late shift) / 12:00 – 20:30 Friday only (Late shift)
Our well-established client based in Newcastle-under-Lyme, are looking to recruit Production Operative on a permanent basis:
Key responsibilities as a Production Operative:
- Filling cylinders to the correct specification of contents and pressure using transfilling pressure equipment.
- Safe manual handling of gas cylinders.
- Conducting daily checks on equipment.
- Communicating any issues or non-conformances to management.
- Meeting and exceeding the production targets set out by the production targets.
- Following procedures to maintain health and safety and quality standards.
- Adhering to health and safety procedures.
- Working towards strict deadlines and timescales.
- Maintaining a safe working environment by complying with policies and procedures.
Desired skills as a Production Operative:
- Committed to working towards deadlines
- Team player with the ability to work independently
- High attention to detail
- Time management and organisational skills
- Adaptable and flexible
- Ability to accurately follow the processes.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Appointments Personnel who are operating as an employment agency.
Apply Now Our well-established client, based in Stone, are looking to recruit a Service Coordinator are a permanent basis. The…
Apply Now Job Title: Paint Sprayer Location: Stoke-on-Trent Salary: 9.20 per hour Working Hours: Monday to Thursday 7:00AM 4:30PM and…
Newcastle under Lyme
Apply Now Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm Ongoing temporary (long term) Newcastle under Lyme Our client is a national…