|Job Role||Production Operatives|
|Salary||10 - 10.88 per Hour|
Hours of work: Rotating shifts – Monday to Friday 5:45am-2:15pm / Monday to Thursday 2:00pm-10:30pm, Friday 12:00pm-8:30pm
Contract type: Temporary on-going
Key responsibilities as a Production Operative:
- To fill cylinders to correct specification of contents and pressure using transfilling pressure equipment.
- To use ovens to pre-treat cylinders where appropriate.
- Safe manual handling of gas cylinders from 1ltr to 110ltr in size.
- Conduct daily checks on equipment.
- Adhere to health and safety regulations in the workplace.
Required skills as a Production Operative:
- Good understanding of working within a production environment.
- Manuel handling and lifting skills.
- Ability to work well in a team and independently.
- Positive work ethic.
If this Production Operative role is of interest to you, please enquire now.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Appointments Personnel who are operating as an employment agency.
Apply Now Account Administrator Are you looking to join a great team within a successful company? They are looking for…
Apply Now Electrical Test Engineer Hours of work: Monday to Thursday 8:00am – 4:30pm Key responsibilities as an Electrical Test…
Apply Now Job Title: Transport Manager Location: Stoke-on-Trent Contract: Full Time, Permanent Working Hours: Monday to Friday 7:00am – 4:30pm…