|Job Role||Project Administrator|
|Salary||20000 - 22000 per Annum|
Are you looking for a new challenge?
You could become part of a socially inclusive charity, dedicated to supporting the local community. This could be the perfect role for your strong administrative skills with an opportunity to work in a dynamic team within an innovative environment that encourages personal development and independent thinking.
Key responsibilities of a Project Administrator:
- Supporting the project delivery programme
- Liaising with staff in other departments and with external contacts
- Uploading data into Salesforce
- Organising and storing paperwork, documents and computer-based information
Required skills as a Project Administrator:
- Strong knowledge of working with MS Office, in particular Outlook and Excel
- Clean driving license and access to a vehicle.
- An aptitude for both efficient and accurate working
- A good understanding of Salesforce
- An excellent attention to detail
- The ability to multi-task whilst prioritising work loads
- Excellent Communication skills
If you feel like this is the next role for you, please enquire now!
This Project Administrator vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Appointments Personnel who are operating as an employment agency.
Apply Now Are you a HR Business Partner? looking for a new challenge? Are you CIPD qualified? Do you want…
Stoke on Trent
Apply Now Assistant Financial Analyst Salary: £25,000 to £30,000 Location: Stoke on Trent Job Type: Permanent Hours: Full Time, Monday…
Newcastle under Lyme Hybrid
Apply Now PURCHASE LEDGER CLERK Salary: £19k to £23k Location: Stoke on Trent Job Type: Permanent Great opportunity, growing team …