|Job Role||Project Engineer|
|Salary||40000 - 40000 per Year|
|Sector||Warehouse, Manufacturing and Production|
Our well-established client based in Stoke-on-Trent, are looking to recruit a Project Engineer on a permanent basis.
Key responsibilities as a Project Engineer:
- Ensuring that the annual capital plan is delivered on time, on cost, in full, with engagement and involvement from all key stakeholders.
- Responsible for general project management duties, establishing effective working relationships with external suppliers, managing/challenging cost and strong stakeholder management.
- Ensuring that any new equipment or installation is delivered correctly.
- Determine project schedules by studying project plan and specifications, calculating time requirements, and sequencing project elements.
- Maintaining project schedules by monitoring project progress, coordinating activities, and resolving problems.
- Controlling project plans by reviewing design, specifications, and plan, scheduling changes, and recommending actions and additionally controlling project costs by approving expenditures and administering contractor contracts.
- Identifying improvements (including but not exclusive to productivity /cost saving/safety) within the production environment and manage proposals from conception to completion.
- Ensuring that health and safety is at the forefront of planning and execution of all project work with adherence to all current regulations and advisory guidance.
Desired skills and experience as a Project Engineer:
- A proven time-served engineer, educated to ONC+ or equivalent experience Holder of IOSH Managing Safely Experience in delivering engineering improvement projects.
- Experience in delivering minor capital projects
- Strong communication skills – the role will require interaction and stakeholder management at all levels of the business.
- Strong IT skills, predominantly Microsoft Office
- A working knowledge of CAD
If you believe you have the skills to become a successful Project Engineer, please apply now!
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Appointments personnel who are operating as an employment agency.
Apply Now Our well-established client, based in Stone, are looking to recruit a Service Coordinator are a permanent basis. The…
Apply Now Job Title: Paint Sprayer Location: Stoke-on-Trent Salary: 9.20 per hour Working Hours: Monday to Thursday 7:00AM 4:30PM and…
Newcastle under Lyme
Apply Now Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm Ongoing temporary (long term) Newcastle under Lyme Our client is a national…