|Job Role||Purchase & Sales Ledger Assistant|
|Salary||21000.00 - 22468.18 per Annum|
|Sector||Accountancy and Finance|
Purchase & Sales Ledger Assistant
Are you a Purchase & Sales Ledger Assistant looking for your next career move? Are you results driven, focussed and have commitment to delivering excellent customer service? Our Client is an award-winning leader in their field, based in Stafford and they are looking for a self-motivated, flexible and enthusiastic Purchase & Sales Ledger Assistant to join their Finance Team.
This is on a Hybrid working basis, with 3 days in the office and 2 days working from home.
As the Purchase and Sales Ledger Assistant, you’ll be responsible for processing purchase and sales ledger transactions.
- Authorise, match and code purchase invoices
- Carry out monthly supplier statement reconciliations
- Allocating payments
- Input sales invoices and credit notes on the system
- Chase outstanding money owed on overdue invoices
- Keep customer information up to date on all sales ledgers
- Support with petty cash and purchase card duties
- To ensure the VAT coding being used is correct to maximise recoverable VAT
- General accounts
As a Purchase & Sales Ledger Assistant role, you will ideally possess the following essential skills:
- Previous knowledge in sales and purchase ledger
- Strong numerical skills with precise accuracy and attention to detail
- Ideally knowledge of multiple ledgers or a shared service environment
- Someone who can build strong relationships
- Someone who is used to working in a paperless environment and/or is comfortable using multiple systems
- Previous knowledge using Microsoft Office packages, specifically Excel, is essential for this role
- Someone who is adaptable to change
If you feel that you have the skills to be successful in this Purchase & Sales Ledger role, please apply now.
This role is being advertised on behalf of Appointments Personnel who are acting as an employment agency.
Apply Now Are you a HR Business Partner? looking for a new challenge? Are you CIPD qualified? Do you want…
Stoke on Trent
Apply Now Assistant Financial Analyst Salary: £25,000 to £30,000 Location: Stoke on Trent Job Type: Permanent Hours: Full Time, Monday…
Newcastle under Lyme Hybrid
Apply Now PURCHASE LEDGER CLERK Salary: £19k to £23k Location: Stoke on Trent Job Type: Permanent Great opportunity, growing team …