|Job Role||Purchasing Co-ordinator|
|Location||Stoke on Trent|
|Salary||25000 - 27500 per Annum|
|Sector||Purchasing and Procurement|
Do you work in purchasing? Are you looking for a new challenge? This could be the role for you!
Monday – Friday (40 hours)
Our well-established manufacturing client, based in Newcastle under Lyme, are looking to recruit a permanent Purchasing Co-ordinator. You will be responsible for ensuring the best prices are negotiated with clients and ensure the supply chain is uninterrupted.
As a Purchasing Co-ordinator, your responsibilities will include:
- Monitor all material requirements and ensure there is no disruption to supply
- Ensure all stock arrives on time and chase suppliers when required
- Negotiate the best prices with suppliers
- Stay in communication with Managers and departments to keep them updated on lead times and costs of materials
- Meet with suppliers and build good relationships with them
- Research, analyse and contact new potential suppliers
Key Skills required for a Purchasing Co-ordinator:
- Have a good understanding of purchasing and supply chain
- Able to forecast costs and materials required
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to build good working relationships
- Negotiation skills
If you feel like you have the skills to be a successful Purchasing Co-ordinator, please enquire now!
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Appointments Personnel who are operating as an employment agency.
Apply Now Are you a HR Business Partner? looking for a new challenge? Are you CIPD qualified? Do you want…
Stoke on Trent
Apply Now Assistant Financial Analyst Salary: £25,000 to £30,000 Location: Stoke on Trent Job Type: Permanent Hours: Full Time, Monday…
Newcastle under Lyme Hybrid
Apply Now PURCHASE LEDGER CLERK Salary: £19k to £23k Location: Stoke on Trent Job Type: Permanent Great opportunity, growing team …