|Job Role||Sales Coordinator|
|Salary||22000 - 28000 per Annum|
Are you an organised salesperson looking for an opportunity to join a successful team?
The goal is to maximise the sales team’s performance to ensure the solid and long-lasting development of the company.
Hours of work: Monday to Thursday 8:00 – 17:00, Friday 8:00- 16:00
Key responsibilities as a Sales Co-ordinator:
- Generate technical quotations based on initial client requirements and specifications.
- Handle the processing of all orders with accuracy and timeliness.
- Responsible for account management and maintaining relationships.
- The ability to win new business through cold calling and lead sourcing.
- Closing quotations and sales.
Required skills as a Sales Co-ordinator:
- Knowledge and understanding of working within a sales environment.
- Proficient in a variety of computer software applications including Microsoft Office Suite.
- You are a team-player and a confident communicator with a solid and responsible attitude.
- Confident telephone manner.
- Enthusiastic and driven with a passion to succeed.
If you are interested in hearing more about the Sales Co-ordinator role, please enquire now!
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf on Appointments Personnel who are operating as an employment agency.
Apply Now Account Administrator Are you looking to join a great team within a successful company? They are looking for…
Apply Now Electrical Test Engineer Hours of work: Monday to Thursday 8:00am – 4:30pm Key responsibilities as an Electrical Test…
Apply Now Job Title: Transport Manager Location: Stoke-on-Trent Contract: Full Time, Permanent Working Hours: Monday to Friday 7:00am – 4:30pm…