|Job Role||Sales Team Leader|
|Salary||25000 - 27000 per Year|
Sales Team Leader
Sales Team Leader
Our well-established client, based in Stoke-on-Trent are looking to recruit a Sales Team Leader to join their growing team. They are looking for your skills to provide direction, support and encouragement whilst ensuring the team have fun along the way.
Salary: £25,000 – £27,000 per annum plus achievable commission
Contract type: Permanent, hybrid
Hours of work: 40 hours per week, including rotating weekends and evenings
Key responsibilities as a Sales Team Leader:
- Manage a team of Personal Travel Advisors, reviewing their individual sales performance and supporting them in the achievement of their sales targets.
- Work towards sales targets handling B2C sales.
- Continual improvement across the sales function, including developing external and internal working relationships.
- Provide key insights, information and reports to the Head of Sales, Sales Manager, and other areas of the business, to enable the delivery of the sales strategy and ensure all round success.
- Role modelling company visions and values.
Required skills as a Sales Team Leader:
- Personable and effective leader with good understanding of team leading, coaching and performance management.
- Record of enabling the delivery of sales targets and KPIs.
- Knowledge of the travel industry is desirable.
- Strong presentation skills and ability to deliver training and sales pitches confidently.
Perks of the job:
- Travel benefits and trips
- Progression opportunities
- Training and development
- On-site parking
If you feel like this is the right next step in your career as a Sales Team Leader, please enquire now!
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Appointments Personnel who are operating as an employment agency.
Apply Now Are you a HR Business Partner? looking for a new challenge? Are you CIPD qualified? Do you want…
Stoke on Trent
Apply Now Assistant Financial Analyst Salary: £25,000 to £30,000 Location: Stoke on Trent Job Type: Permanent Hours: Full Time, Monday…
Newcastle under Lyme Hybrid
Apply Now PURCHASE LEDGER CLERK Salary: £19k to £23k Location: Stoke on Trent Job Type: Permanent Great opportunity, growing team …