|Job Role||Service Desk Technician|
|Salary||26000 - 28000 per Annum|
Service Desk Technician
Our well-established client, based in Stoke-on-Trent, are looking to recruit a Service Desk Technician on a permanent basis. The role will require your sound communication, planning and IT skills to assist and advise key stakeholders and line management. The position also provides an opportunity to work in a fast-growing IT and data management company, that encourages personal development and independent thinking.
Working hours: Monday Friday office hours
Key responsibilities as a Service Desk Technician:
- Handling incoming incidents and requests via telephone and email, including assessment, prioritisation, and investigation.
- Providing support for workstation, phone, server, and network technologies.
- Following internal documented processes and procedures, to ensure incident and request resolution are completed to agreed Organisation Level Agreements.
- Identifying and troubleshooting Server and Network incidents and acting according to departmental processes.
- Administration of internal support systems.
- Collaborating with other internal IT teams to work towards the achievement of departmental objectives.
- Delivering an exceptional degree of customer service; ensuring that our customers benefit from clear communications and effective resolution.
Desired skills as a Service Desk Technician:
- Strong understanding and enthusiasm for IT support and management of IT systems.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- The ability to identify, analyse and troubleshoot problems.
- Good understanding of SQL server technologies, Active Directory Domain Services, Microsoft Office, and other workstation software.
- Sound knowledge of ITIL framework
If you believe you have the desired skills to become a successful Service Desk Technician, please apply now!
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Appointments Personnel who are operating as an employment agency.
Apply Now Job Title: Production Supervisor Location: Stoke-on-Trent Salary: Up to 36,000 Contract: Full Time, Permanent Working Hours: 6:00am 2:00pm…
Apply Now Job Title: Maintenance Engineer Location: Stoke-on-Trent Salary: Up to 36,000 Contract: Full Time, Permanent Working Hours: 8:00am 5:00pm…
Apply Now Our well-established client, based in Uttoxeter, are looking to recruit a Laboratory Service Engineer on a permanent basis….