|Job Role||Service Engineer|
|Location||Stoke on Trent|
|Salary||30000 - 30000 per Year|
|Sector||Technical and Engineering|
Our client based in Stoke on Trent are a successful manufacturing business who are currently looking to recruit a Service Engineer on a permanent basis. You will deliver a responsive, quality service to clients throughout the UK. Travelling to various locations to install and dismantle equipment alongside repairing when required.
As a Service Engineer, the key duties will include:
- Install and dismantle HVAC equipment
- Liaise with clients on site
- Ensuring all equipment is installed and fitted correctly
- Dismantle and return in good working order to re hire
- Ensure all health and safety practices are followed and adhered too
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Will have ideally worked as a Fitter, be mechanically and electrically competent
- Would welcome applications from Fitters, Service Engineers, Mechanical Engineers and Electrical Engineers
- Ideally have a valid CSCS/Skillcard
- You will be competent in the installation of HVAC, AHU, Chiller and Heating equipment and ducting and be able to identify and fix faults
- Due to the nature of some of the work you will need to undertake a DBS check
Hours: Full Time, Monday Friday 42.5 hour contract
If you feel that you have the skills to be successful in this role, please apply now.
This role is being advertised on behalf of Appointments Personnel who are acting as an employment agency.
Our client, a leading manufacturer are seeking a CAD Technician to join their team. Responsibilities: Using Solidworks you will be…
Our client is currently recruiting a Shop Fitter/Joiner to join their successful team in Stoke on Trent. You must be…
Stoke on Trent
Is your current role giving you the thrilling experience you need? Do you want a position that offers constant variety…