|Job Role||Transport Manager|
|Salary||30000 - 35000 per Annum|
|Sector||Warehouse, Manufacturing and Production|
Job Title: Transport Manager
Contract: Full Time, Permanent
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 7:00am – 4:30pm – (Flexibility required – On call and early starts essential)
Salary: Up to £35,000
Our well-established client based in Stoke-on-Trent are looking to recruit a Transport Manager to manage and support a team of drivers, whilst maintaining responsibility for being their first point of contact, ensuring all goods are delivered in line with or exceeding customer and company expectations.
Key responsibilities as a Transport Manager:
- First point of contact for all drivers.
- Report and review on the customer experience by liaising with drivers and the customer service team.
- Continuously reviewing processes and prioritising improvements.
- Maintaining and implementing a strong focus on making sure the best possible delivery service is provided.
- Utilising various systems to identify areas for improvements.
- Liaising with managers and team members.
- Maintaining a high level of organisation and commitment.
- Organising runs, routes, vehicle services and working hours.
- Ensuring all drivers are organised.
- Interacting with loaders and the production team.
- Managing vehicle services and MOT’s.
- Notifying customers of deliveries.
- Managing rejected deliveries and liaising with customers.
- Implementing strict health and safety guidelines.
Desired skills and qualities as a Transport Manager:
- Time management and organisational skills.
- Commitment to managing all drivers and processes.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Computer and IT literate.
- Ability to multi-task and solve problems.
This Transport Manager vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Appointments Personnel who are operating as an employment business.
Stoke on Trent
Apply Now Calling all Workshop Controllers! Are you looking for your next move? Do you want to be valued at…
Stoke on Trent
Apply Now Calling all Customer Service Managers! Are you looking for a new challenge? Can you effectively lead a team…
Apply Now Job Title: Maintenance Engineer Location: Stoke-on-Trent Salary: £35,000 – £40,000 Contract: Full Time, Permanent Working Hours: 45 hour…