|Job Role||Warehouse Operative|
|Salary||20000 - 22000 per Annum|
|Sector||Warehouse, Manufacturing and Production|
Job Title: Warehouse Operative
Immediate Start Available!
Hourly Rate: 20,000 – 22,000 per hour
Contract: Full Time, Permanent
Working Hours: Monday to Thursday, 9am – 6pm
Our well-established client based in Newcastle-under-Lyme, are looking to recruit Warehouse Operatives to join their growing team.
Key responsibilities as a Warehouse Operative:
- Ensuring all orders are accurately processed.
- Working in-line with customer requirements.
- Adhering to on-site health and safety instructions.
- Working with warehouse colleagues to ensure customer orders are processed efficiently.
- Utilising the booking system accurately.
- Placing the stock into the correct locations.
- Undertaking stock counts and handling challenges.
Desired skills as a Warehouse Operative:
- Computer and IT literate.
- Team player with the ability to work independently.
- High attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills
If you feel that you have the skills to be successful as a Warehouse Operative, please apply now.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Appointments Personnel who are operating as an employment business.
Apply Now Our well-established client, based in Stone, are looking to recruit a Service Coordinator are a permanent basis. The…
Apply Now Job Title: Paint Sprayer Location: Stoke-on-Trent Salary: 9.20 per hour Working Hours: Monday to Thursday 7:00AM 4:30PM and…
Newcastle under Lyme
Apply Now Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm Ongoing temporary (long term) Newcastle under Lyme Our client is a national…