|Job Role||Warehouse Operative|
|Salary||9.50 - 10.00 per Hour|
Job Title: Warehouse Operative
Hourly Rate: £9.50 – £10.00 per hour
Contract: Temporary, 25 hours per week
Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 10:00am – 3:00pm
Our well-established client based in Stafford, are looking to recruit a Warehouse Operative to support the team with efficiently completing warehousing operations.
As a Warehouse Operative, your responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring quantity and type of goods received.
- Efficiently booking stock into the Sage system.
- Assembling orders in line with production build schedule.
- Picking goods using pick lists.
- Adapting to production demand.
- Receiving and locating goods.
- Ensuring all products and picked and packed to customer specifications.
- Physically locating and recording the movement of products.
- Updating computer systems.
- Communicating with relevant departments.
- Completing quality inspections.
- Organising and completing company documentation.
- Adhering to health and safety procedures and policies.
Desired skills as a Warehouse Operative:
- Results driven.
- Team player.
- Computer literate.
- High attention to detail.
- Proven knowledge of a Warehouse environment.
- FLT license is desirable.
This Warehouse Operative vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Appointments Personnel who are operating as an employment business.
Stoke on Trent
Apply Now Calling all Workshop Controllers! Are you looking for your next move? Do you want to be valued at…
Stoke on Trent
Apply Now Calling all Customer Service Managers! Are you looking for a new challenge? Can you effectively lead a team…
Apply Now Job Title: Maintenance Engineer Location: Stoke-on-Trent Salary: £35,000 – £40,000 Contract: Full Time, Permanent Working Hours: 45 hour…