|Job Role||Weekend Machine Operative|
|Salary||11.72 - 12.21 per Hour|
Weekend Machine Operative
Job Title: Weekend Machine Operative
Hourly Rate: £11.72 – £12.21 per hour
Contract: Full Time, Permanent
Working Hours: Friday – Sunday 12 hour shifts
Our well-established client, based in Stoke-on-Trent, are looking to recruit Weekend Machine Operatives to join their growing team.
As a Weekend Machine Operatives, your responsibilities will include:
- Operating equipment and automated machinery.
- Setting up machines and product changeovers.
- Handling samples for QC testing.
- Completing daily housekeeping checks.
- Operating a Fork Lift Truck
- Maintaining a high attention to detail.
- Adhering to strict health and safety procedures.
- Utilising the process control system.
Desired skills and qualities as a Weekend Machine Operatives:
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work closely with other departments.
- Time management and organisational skills.
- Computer and IT literate.
- Ability to work with continuous improvement and 5S methods.
- External, in-date counterbalance FLT license.
This Weekend Machine Operatives vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Appointments Personnel who are operating as an employment agency.
Stoke on Trent
Apply Now Calling all Workshop Controllers! Are you looking for your next move? Do you want to be valued at…
Stoke on Trent
Apply Now Calling all Customer Service Managers! Are you looking for a new challenge? Can you effectively lead a team…
Apply Now Job Title: Maintenance Engineer Location: Stoke-on-Trent Salary: £35,000 – £40,000 Contract: Full Time, Permanent Working Hours: 45 hour…