|Job Role||Workshop Manager|
|Salary||42000 - 42500 per Annum|
|Sector||Warehouse, Manufacturing and Production|
Our client is a successful and growing manufacturer based in Uttoxeter. Due to business growth, they are looking to recruit a Workshop Manager on a permanent basis. As a Workshop Manager you will be responsible for the day-to-day operations of the companies manufacturing and production processes. You will ensure the team are motivated and working efficiently towards deadlines. This is a hands on role working in a fast paced busy environment.
Salary: £42,500 p/a
Key responsibilities as a Workshop Manager:
- Overseeing a team, motivating them to work to deadlines and targets
- Ensure that all production runs as smoothly as possible
- Oversee and identify cost saving measures
- Deal with suppliers daily
- Develop and implement innovative strategies to streamline the factory operations
- Daily safety checks
Required skills as Workshop Manager:
- You will have worked in a similar role for a small to medium manufacturer
- Team leader skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Negotiation skills
If you are interested in hearing more about the role, please enquire now!
This Workshop Manager vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Appointments Personnel who are operating as an employment agency.
Apply Now Account Administrator Are you looking to join a great team within a successful company? They are looking for…
Apply Now Electrical Test Engineer Hours of work: Monday to Thursday 8:00am – 4:30pm Key responsibilities as an Electrical Test…
Apply Now Job Title: Transport Manager Location: Stoke-on-Trent Contract: Full Time, Permanent Working Hours: Monday to Friday 7:00am – 4:30pm…