|Job Role||Yard Operative|
|Salary||9.50 - 10.00 per Hour|
Job Title: Yard Operative
Hourly Rate: £9.50 – £10.00 per hour
Contract: Full Time, Permanent
Our well-established client, based in Stoke-on-Trent, are looking to recruit a Yard Operative to join their growing team.
As a Yard Operative, your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting with bulk loading and deliveries.
- Liaising with QC to ensuring all products and samples are signed off.
- Inputting information into the control system.
- Maintaining delivery points.
- Operating a Fork Lift Truck.
- Working independently and as part of a team.
- Adhering to strict health and safety procedures.
- Working with continuous improvement ad 5S methods.
Desired skills and qualities as a Yard Operative:
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to use own initiative.
- Computer and IT literate.
- Quality focused.
- Time management and organisational skills.
- External, in-date counterbalance FLT license.
This Yard Operative vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Appointments Personnel who are operating as an employment agency.
Stoke on Trent
Apply Now Calling all Workshop Controllers! Are you looking for your next move? Do you want to be valued at…
Stoke on Trent
Apply Now Calling all Customer Service Managers! Are you looking for a new challenge? Can you effectively lead a team…
Apply Now Job Title: Maintenance Engineer Location: Stoke-on-Trent Salary: £35,000 – £40,000 Contract: Full Time, Permanent Working Hours: 45 hour…