Part-Time Business Development Executive – Office Support
16-25 hours per week
Competitive Salary, bonus and benefits
Are you on the lookout for a role that’s not just rewarding but also downright enjoyable? How about engaging with fantastic prospects over the phone and in person, chatting with HR pros and business owners, and even organising events for potential clients? If this sounds like your kind of gig, read on!
At Appointments Personnel, we’re in the market for a Part-Time Business Development Maestro who not only loves a good chat but excels at turning conversations into valuable connections. If you’re fuelled by curiosity, persistent as a detective, and have a flair for extracting insights through your charm, this role was practically made for you.
Your mission, if you choose to accept it (and we hope you do!), is to sniff out, attract, and maximise new business opportunities for our Business Support team in Staffordshire. Picture yourself building lasting connections with HR aficionados, Business Owners, and Senior Management teams—all while having a blast doing it in the recruitment world.
Check out some of the daily tasks involved in this Business Development role:
- Connect with Senior HR professionals and Business owners by phone each day
- Follow up on sales leads daily
- Conduct weekly email campaigns to prospect clients.
- Identify new decision makers
- Connect with prospects and manage company LinkedIn profile
- Be responsible for monitoring and meeting business targets
To be successful in this role you will
- Possess excellent sales skills.
- Be able to follow the sales process diligently
- Be highly self-motivated.
- Have demonstrated ability to manage, monitor, and achieve targets.
- Exhibit strong organisation and methodical work style.
- Display a genuine interest in people.
You will get great job satisfaction from your role if you have experience in any one of these industries.
- Business to Business Account Management.
- High-Level Customer Service roles.
And finally, a little bit about us, you will work for a small but perfectly formed business who loves investing in their team and being at the forefront of recruitment in Staffordshire.
If you’re an exceptional candidate ready to join our team, you have two options to connect with us:
- Email: Send your cv with a covering letter (one that highlights your skills and explains why you would ideal for this role to our Founder Kerry Bonfiglio-Bains – email@example.com
- Call 01782 338782 and ask for Kerry