Part-Time Business Development Vacancy Accountancy and Finance
Part-Time Business Development Executive
Accountancy and Finance Recruitment
16 hours per week
Are you the kind of person who thrives on curiosity, persistence, and the art of extracting valuable insights from conversations? At Appointments Personnel, we are on the lookout for a Part-Time Business Development Executive who embodies these qualities and more.
As a tenacious individual with a knack for building rapport, you understand the importance of meaningful connections. If you revel in the challenge of gathering information and enjoy engaging conversations, this role is designed for you.
We know the value of flexibility, and we reward it. As our Business Development Specialist, you will have the freedom to shape your schedule while reaping the benefits of your hard work. This is an opportunity for someone who not only seeks professional success but values the balance between work and life.
Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to identify, attract, and maximise new business opportunities for our Accountancy and Finance team in Staffordshire. We are looking for someone who enjoys the thrill of building lasting relationships with Finance Directors, Business Owners, and Senior Management teams.
Check out some of the daily tasks involved in this Business Development role:
- Connect with Senior Finance professionals by phone
- Follow up all sales leads
- Reinforce sales activity with relevant AP sales material.
- Conduct weekly email campaigns to prospect clients.
- Gather new client names through candidate care calls.
- Identify new decision makers
- Connect with prospects and manage company LinkedIn profile
- Be responsible for monitoring and meeting business targets
To be successful in this role you will
- Possess excellent sales skills.
- Be able to follow the sales process diligently
- Be highly self-motivated.
- Have demonstrated ability to manage, monitor, and achieve targets.
- Exhibit strong organisation and methodical work style.
- Display a genuine interest in people.
You will get great job satisfaction from your role if you have experience in anyone of these industries
- Business to Business Account Management.
- High-Level Customer Service roles.
And finally, a little bit about us, you will work for a small but perfectly formed business who loves investing in their team and being at the forefront of recruitment in Staffordshire, you will work for a business who has a great reputation and can offer you security.
If you’re an exceptional candidate ready to join our team, you have two options to connect with us:
- Email: Send your cv with a covering letter (one that highlights your skills and explains why you would ideal for this role to our Founder Kerry Bonfiglio-Bains – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call 01782 338782 and ask for Kerry